I believe that at it’s heart, marketing is about communication. I believe that marketing is fun. I believe that marketing is measurable. I believe that conversations are the leading indicators of sales. Perhaps most importantly, I believe that the best ideas are the ones that are shared.
Typically, I like to meet with clients in person so that I can get a better understanding of their marketing goals, their business objectives and their customers.
Through my company Sleeping Barber, I help companies identify their brand, optimize their marketing plans, train staff to use social media for sales and give presentations and workshops.
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- How to Buy Radio Advertising in Calgary (or anywhere else)
- It’s A Small World After All
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- Four Characteristics of an Adaptive Organization
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
Sign up for our newsletter!