I believe that at it’s heart, marketing is about communication. I believe that marketing is fun. I believe that marketing is measurable. I believe that conversations are the leading indicators of sales. Perhaps most importantly, I believe that the best ideas are the ones that are shared.
Typically, I like to meet with clients in person so that I can get a better understanding of their marketing goals, their business objectives and their customers.
Through my company Sleeping Barber, I help companies identify their brand, optimize their marketing plans, train staff to use social media for sales and give presentations and workshops.
Click on this Sleeping Barber link to find more about my company or just give me a shout at 403-686-9715, I’d love to meet with you.
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- It’s A Small World After All
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- How to Buy Radio Advertising in Calgary (or anywhere else)
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- Four Characteristics of an Adaptive Organization
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
Sign up for our newsletter!