There is an opportunity to do something so much bigger than Tweet, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+. This blog is about creating something interesting.
I See Dead People
Yesterday, while walking down my street, I nearly had a head on collision with a zombie. It’s an increasing phenomenon that is affecting drivers, pedestrians and cyclists alike. This wasn’t the kind of Zombie you’d see in the Walking […]
Alexandra Samuel @awsamuel is an eloquent speaker, a gifted writer and business owner of a Social Signal , a Vancouver-based social media agency. The following are notes I took from Alex’s presentation at Mount Royal University’s one […]
Julien Smith (@julien) is one of the most thought provoking agents of change I’ve ever had the pleasure to meet. Author of two books (The Flinch – it’s amazing, read it, it’s free and Trust Agents), Julien […]
Among many things (angel investor, skydiver, author, founder of HARO), Peter is a captivating speaker with undeniable passion. The following are the major points that I took from Peter’s talk at Mount Royal University’s Social Media conference called
Before I go on, can someone please move this 800 lbs gorilla off of me?
The term “Social media” enters at least one conversation or traditional media story every single day in my life. The funny part is, of all these conversations I can’t remember […]
Jim Collins and his team of researchers dug for insights and patterns in behavior from companies that went from being good to a great. Great was defined as cumulative stock returns of 7 times the market average over a fifteen-year period from 1985 from 2000. In their research, Jim Collins and his team found 11 companies that matched these strict criteria. Here I list five of the most intriguing findings of this book.
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- How to Buy Radio Advertising in Calgary (or anywhere else)
- It’s A Small World After All
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- Four Characteristics of an Adaptive Organization
Sign up for our newsletter!