erbe per il pene If you’ve got a smartphone, download and open up the Shazam app and activate it while this Old Navy video plays. Go ahead, I’ll wait.
come ingrossare il collo Seriously, try it.
operazione allungamento pene Amazing, eh? By watching this commercial, you can buy the clothes, and music that you’re seeing. Right now, this very moment.
“86% of mobile Internet users (and 92% of 13-24s) are using their mobile devices simultaneously with TV. A quarter of them say they are browsing content related to what they are watching, presenting a compelling opportunity for content providers and advertisers alike to complement the viewing experience on the mobile platform.”
Secondly, I’ve seen QR codes on posters like this one in the locker room at my gym.
In both cases, the ads on are distributed largely on traditional media platforms to reach a mass audience. Then, the audience has the ability to become directly engaged with the brand in their own environment, on their own terms. A portion of audience then converts from a passive voyeur to a real interactive consumer, shopping. The consumer can pause their TV show, take the time to explore the brand’s website, purchase products and share their findings with their personal networks.
In short, I’m blown away.
Have you seen any other examples or case studies of this?
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- How to Buy Radio Advertising in Calgary (or anywhere else)
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- It’s A Small World After All
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- Four Characteristics of an Adaptive Organization
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
Sign up for our newsletter!