The media landscape is clearly changing. Results from the CMUST study show that the average Canadian spends the majority of their time with 3 kinds of media….TV, Radio and Internet.
I believe that most companies should align their marketing budget to reflect the consumption of media. If you want to catch fish, you’re best chance of success is to fish where the fish are.
http://se.datingnaturism.com/kvinna-sker-kvinna-i-hrnsand/ kvinna söker kvinna i Härnösand
I happen to sell radio, but understand that radio is just one tool in their kit. In my mind, radio is a very important communication tool for any company.
- are you paying a reasonable price for the size, quality & frequency of audience that your message is being delivered to?
- what are your goals? how are you measuring them?
- how do clients and prospects interact with your company? Can you measure those touch points?
- The success of any campaign is based on the size of impact with an audience. If you’re not advertising during the Superbowl, then most campaigns will require frequent message delivery. Is your campaign spread too thin over too many media to make an impact?
- Do you have the right message?
- Are your chosen media platforms delivering your message to the right people?
- explore types of social media platforms
- create, publish or redistribute great content
- connect with like minded groups and care about people.
- share your ideas
- repeat over and over again
Social Media platforms are unique in that they allow for multi-sensory two way communication.
Kamagra Polo 100mg in farmacia online sicuro
Everybody. Stations are differentiated by their programming. In larger markets like Calgary, there is a station designed to appeal to specific target demographics like Men, Women, Baby Boomers, Gen Y, News Junkies, Sports Fanatics, Young Executives, Moms, Rockers just to name a few. Many of these stations also have build databases of their target listeners which means any advertiser can reach their desired target group with on air, online and social media methods.
Paar sucht Ihn in Bielefeld
par søger mand I Gilleleje WHICH STATION(S) SHOULD YOU BUY?
The station that best matches your target audience. Once you’ve saturated that audience, expand to the second best station match. As one of my colleagues so eloquently says, ‘if your selling bananas, you better be speaking to monkeys’.
WHEN SHOULD YOU ADVERTISE ON RADIO?
The main goal of advertising is to influence consumers into “action” when they are in the market for your product or service. There are numerous “actions” to try to achieve. You could ask consumers to call a number, check out your website, share with their friends, contribute to your brand or buy a product. Each of these actions requires a unique metric for measurement.
The truth is that (in most cases) we don’t know when consumers are triggered to investigate a product or make a purchasing decisions. If consumers are investigating, you should be advertising.
There are many myths about when people listen to radio. More people listen during the work week to the morning show than any other time of the week is one that I hear often. Interestingly, our radio stations www.JACKFM.ca and www.LITE96.ca here in Calgary, have at least as many listeners during the day as there are during the commute times. If you skip the midday, you’ll skip a huge part of our audience.
mers with traditional commercial messages but also through a radio stations online community.
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- It’s A Small World After All
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- How to Buy Radio Advertising in Calgary (or anywhere else)
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- Four Characteristics of an Adaptive Organization
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
Sign up for our newsletter!