donna cerca uomo Cagliari “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” — Muhammad Ali
uomo cerca donna SantElena There are a number of human feats that we once thought impossible.
coppia cerca uomo Foggia - leaving the planet
- talking to another person face to face on the other side of earth
- mapping the human genome
- creating a clone
- human flight
- climbing Mt. Everest
- climbing Mt. Everest without oxygen
- breaking 10 seconds in a 100m dash
donna cerca uomo Monza Impossible is nothing. It’s just an excuse that the majority use to not try. That is until someone steps up and proves that the task can be done.
In a normal office environment, maybe even yours, impossible tasks exist there too.
- to be heard
- to have an idea
- to have an idea implemented
- to feel like you’e allowed to contribute
Impossible is nothing. Think of your desk, your cubicle, your office not as a prison but rather a center for innovation.
Thanks to Adidas and Nike for reminding me of this.
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- How to Buy Radio Advertising in Calgary (or anywhere else)
- It’s A Small World After All
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
- Four Characteristics of an Adaptive Organization
Sign up for our newsletter!