http://de.datefinderonline.com/sie-sucht-ihn-in-la-chaux-de-fonds/ Sie sucht Ihn in La Chaux-de-Fonds
http://de.hourdate.com/er-sucht-sie-in-oberhausen/ Er sucht Sie in Oberhausen
• Unexpected – create mystery, highlight a knowledge gap
• Concrete – Velcro Theory of memory – the more hooks the better
• Credible – use authorities, vivid details and humanize stats
• Emotional – emphasize the benefits & get people to visualize
• Stories – are effectively simulations and can inspire
http://se.dreamdateonline.com/man-sker-par-i-trelleborg/ man söker par i Trelleborg
http://no.youradultdating.com/par-sker-kvinne-i-verdalsra/ par søker kvinne i Verdalsøra
http://de.youradultdating.com/paar-sucht-paar-in-chemnitz/ Paar sucht Paar in Chemnitz
* Only one in five was enthusiastic about their team’s and their organization’s goals
* Only one in five said they had a clear “line of sight” between their tasks and their team’s and organization’s goals
* Only 15 percent felt that their organization fully enables them to execute key goals
* Only 20 percent fully trusted the organization they work for
http://no.eachdate.com/par-sker-kvinne-i-akershus/ par søker kvinne i Akershus
http://farmacia-24.it/generico-zyloprim/ comprare Zylopfarmaciabarzaghiintrozzi.it/brand-levitra/
1. Simple – a kids soccer team isn’t difficult to imagine. We see them all the time at parks around every city
2. Unexpected – only 4 of 11 players would know their own goal? It seems impossible that the majority of players on each team don’t even know which way they are supposed to go.
3. Concrete – 11 players are easy to understand and visualize.
4. Credible – surveyed 23,000 people. That’s a lot of people and a lot of data to crunch. Plus, Stephen Covey has his own authority on the subject of organizational performance because of his previous publications.
5. Emotional – kids are generally an emotional topic. If you have them, you may be smiling right now while thinking of your kids playing soccer.
6. Stories – Many parents can relate this data to their own life and watching their kids play sports. Have you ever seen a kid run the wrong way? Have you ever watched your kids team swarm around the ball? The soccer analogy humanizes the data and makes it personal.
Do you have any other examples of ideas that stick? What commercials do you think stick with you? Can you see the SUCCESs principles in the commercials you like?
http://nl.e-christiandating.com/vrouw-zoekt-stel-in-eindhoven/ vrouw zoekt stel in Eindhoven Other Resources
Visit the Chip brothers website
Watch an interview on YouTube
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- It’s A Small World After All
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- How to Buy Radio Advertising in Calgary (or anywhere else)
- Four Characteristics of an Adaptive Organization
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
Sign up for our newsletter!