I’m very passionate about photography. Photography has been a great creative outlet for me and has taught me a number of valuable lessons in marketing.
Through photography I’ve learned to see the world with fresh eyes, to savour the moment, to experiment, to measure, to learn from failure and to be selective with the content that I produce.
If you’d like to see more of my work please check out my website at www.marcbinkley.ca. It takes a minute to load. When it does, click the menu icon at the bottom left hand corner of the site to see galleries of Africa, China, NYC, Caribean and other exciting places.
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- How to Buy Radio Advertising in Calgary (or anywhere else)
- It’s A Small World After All
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- Four Characteristics of an Adaptive Organization
Sign up for our newsletter!