come avere sempre il pene duro TIPS TO AWESOMENESS
- Social Media is sexy speak for “talking”.
- Think of Allan, the awesome realtor who spent 6 months listening and learning about other members of the networking group without giving away his cards.
- You’re not supposed to give your card to everyone. Give it at the end of the event when you have permission to carry on the conversation.
- Don’t go for mass quantity and deal your cards out like a Las Vegas dealer.
- Go for connections.
- Ritz Carlton Story about Joshie
- How many resources do you spend designing a logo versus designing an experience?
- In the case of this story about Joshie, the logo becomes the experience of the customers
- Branding is none of your business. It’s what I (the customer) say it is.
- 95% of the time I don’t care what you do
- Marketing is not a task, it’s a verb. It’s what you do every time you answer an email, answer a question, pick up the phone, send a text etc.
- Listen to how your customers communicate. You don’t have to “believe” in it. It’s not Jesus, it’s communication.
- Marketing is really an experience. Next time you are free on a Tuesday afternoon head to the mall and see what experiences stores create for you. Which stores would you buy from?
- Was your experience at all like Lush?
come allungare PASSION + KNOWLEDGE = PROFIT
- Passion does not come through ads
- Knowledge might
sviluppatore del pene TWO TYPES OF CUSTOMERS
- Static & Ecstatic
- Static customers are price sensitive.
- Ecstatic customers are those who call to set a wake up call from the front desk at a hotel and end up ordering $78 pot of coffee because their experience was so good.
- There is an ROI in being awesome. It’s worth at least $70 in this case above.
falloplastica prezzo italia QR CODES
- You are doing it wrong.
- Underground in a subway? no signal underground.
- On the side of a highway? I’m busy driving.
- Airplane pulling a banner? I’m not going to track the sky.
- Send it in an email? I’m already on my computer.
- Don’t put it on a sign then send me to a non-mobile friendly page.
- Ads in Airline magazines? no signal on a plane.
- Don’t think about QR codes as though you can use them. Think instead of whether or not you SHOULD use them.
- Usage of QR codes is very low. Moderate your expectations and use them when they make sense.
- Here’s a list of other epic fails in QR code usage
pene grande o piccolo SOCIAL MEDIA SUCCESS DOESN’T EXIST
- Social Media can only take what you are and amplify it.
- Nobody has spare time to do social media. Make time.
- Social Media doesn’t change the fact that relationships take time to nurture.
- On Twitter, the only number that matters (to Scott) is the % of @replies. His is over 80%. You can measure your own on Tweetstats (I’ve got work to do, my own is a paltry 37% in comparison)
- Social media can enhance events.
- Social is a networking event. It is not a place to sell your MLS listings IN ALL CAPS.
- Pinterest works because of passion, not profit (ideas from most followed Pinterest users here)
- If you have to pay for repins, followers or RTs you’re doing it wrong.
- Become a catalyst for conversation. Look at how Whole foods is doing it.
- Find out who’s pinned your site by typing this into your address bar http://pinterest.com/source/yoursite.com/
- Don’t blast events to everyone. This creates apathy
- First Circle: people share because of their relationship with you. Not your content.
- Second Circle: People see the content and share it for their own reasons.
- Third Circle: This is where viral happens.
- A alternative version Scott’s third circle was created by Amy Sample Ward. This may help deepen your understanding of this concept.
- If you get 1,000 views on your content is that viral? It depends. If you emailed your content to 1,000,000 people to get 1,000 views then no. If you emailed it to 10 people and get 1,000 views then yes.
- Facebook Edgerank categorizes and suggests content to users based on the content’s ability to get into the third circle.
- The most viewed and shared content gets the most traction. Go for emotional content.
- Don’t post listings with every time.
- Share great content or really awful content. Both are intriguing for their own reasons.
- Social Media evens the playing field. Everybody has 140 characters to tweet. What you do with those characters and how often you use them is what makes the difference.
- Outrage does not take a day off. Papa John’s story about “Lady Chinky Eyes” is a good example of why you should have a social media policy.
- You can use humour to address issues
- Is so awesome. It’s the best way to communicate to most of your market.
- If you are unawesome, people will unsubscribe.
- Consider adding an interesting automated reply when someone unsubscribes like the one from Groupon below.
- when someone subscribes to your list consider an interesting automated reply like the one Scott has
Thanks for signing up to the Un-Marketing newsletter. I know how an
inbox can get crowded and I appreciate you allowing my newsletter
to get through the clutter.
May I ask what line of business you’re in? It helps me tailor the
newsletter to you even better.
Scott Stratten, President
Bringing Customers To You
- Can you be as awesome as Austin Pizza? They created a great customer experience by fulfilling a request to draw a unicorn fighting a bear on a pizza box.
- Don’t build another realtor page. There are 1,000s of them already.
- Do build a page focused on the community you sell in. There aren’t enough.
- Give back a lot more to the community. In time, they will pay you back.
How might you use social media to showcase your awesomeness? By all accounts, Kelley Skar is a realtor doing a great job with it. Is there anything you can learn from him? Please leave your comments and feedback below.
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- How to Buy Radio Advertising in Calgary (or anywhere else)
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- It’s A Small World After All
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- Four Characteristics of an Adaptive Organization
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
Sign up for our newsletter!