I’ve had an insatiable appetite to learn about consumer behaviour and how brands can best utilize media to get in front of customers. Here is a brief summary with video from each author on the 5 books that have most inspired my career in marketing.
I’m very confused by some businesses attempts to gain customer information. The latest example of this happend to me tonight at Starbucks.
The serving barrista was a really nice girl that did a great job taking my order. After taking my order, the barrista asked […]
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- How to Buy Radio Advertising in Calgary (or anywhere else)
- It’s A Small World After All
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- Four Characteristics of an Adaptive Organization
Sign up for our newsletter!