Peter Drucker was quoted “What gets Measured, gets done”. All to often, what gets measured in sales are make work metrics that don’t necessarily lead to sales. This post offers a simple visual example of metrics that matter for sales.
I’m in sales. I sell radio. And I know I’m not normal. This year I decided to make one fundamental change to my new business strategy. I’ve given up cold calling.
First, I’d like to thank Eric Schwartzman for designing this graphic. At first glance, I like the positioning of each communication device.
Secondly, I cold call. I work in radio sales and am probably considered by some local businesses as one of those […]
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- How to Buy Radio Advertising in Calgary (or anywhere else)
- It’s A Small World After All
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- Four Characteristics of an Adaptive Organization
Sign up for our newsletter!