The future of marketing isn’t social media in the the way we think social media is Facebook or Twitter. Modern marketers called Transmedia Storytellers are showing us that, the future of successful marketing is an understanding that all media has become social.
The way that customers communicate with one another isn’t the same as the way that businesses communicate with them. So, in order for your message to spread, your business needs to adapt.
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- It’s A Small World After All
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- How to Buy Radio Advertising in Calgary (or anywhere else)
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- Four Characteristics of an Adaptive Organization
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
Sign up for our newsletter!