The future of TV is online. Through examination of how video content is selected, distributed and created I’ve made some predictions about the future of TV advertising. Read on to find out more and share your opinions.
Consumers don’t like be sold but they they do like to buy and they often buy in groups. The formation of groups are not accidental. It’s actually an innate human behavior called homophily and understanding how these groups form might be the key to understanding this new world of collaborative marketing.
Butter Lane Cupcakes is featured in Google’s Zero Moment of Truth video as a small business whose success can be attributed by their Zero Moment of Truth (ZMOT) marketing practices. The owner Maria, was kind enough to share her some digital marketing tips for other small businesses.
The future of marketing isn’t social media in the the way we think social media is Facebook or Twitter. Modern marketers called Transmedia Storytellers are showing us that, the future of successful marketing is an understanding that all media has become social.
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- It’s A Small World After All
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- Four Characteristics of an Adaptive Organization
- What is Social Media? #MRUshift
Sign up for our newsletter!