That there is far too much shitty content being produced for anyone to notice yours. Unless, that is, you create relevant and remarkable content for your audience. Continue reading to find three things you can do to appeal to the real king of your marketing plan.
Outside of the more common search & analytic tools from Google, Facebook and Twitter, there are a number of other free or low cost social media monitoring tools that will help your business talk with, and listen to clients. Here is a small sampling of some of my favorites
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- How to Buy Radio Advertising in Calgary (or anywhere else)
- It’s A Small World After All
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- Four Characteristics of an Adaptive Organization
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
Sign up for our newsletter!