I’ve been reading a fantastic book called Brains on Fire. I can’t give this book a higher recommendation than to say that if you’re a marketer, a small business owner or a person who serves customers – buy this book.
As I’ve learned, the only thing more stubborn than a tumor is my mom. I’m happy to say that she is making progress. Along with a few of their very good friends, my mom and dad decided to “TRY” and go on a well deserved vacation. To Asia. On a boat cruise.
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- How to Buy Radio Advertising in Calgary (or anywhere else)
- It’s A Small World After All
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- Four Characteristics of an Adaptive Organization
Sign up for our newsletter!