The following ideas will help you create a foundation that continuously develops new leads as well as helps keeps current customers at home.
Peter Drucker was quoted “What gets Measured, gets done”. All to often, what gets measured in sales are make work metrics that don’t necessarily lead to sales. This post offers a simple visual example of metrics that matter for sales.
Tweet What follows are notes from and interview I had with Marcio Saito, President of CoffeeBean Technology. WHAT IS COFFEEBEAN TECHNOLOGY? Often described as Social CRM, CoffeeBean prefers to be known as a social business sales [...]
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- It’s A Small World After All
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
- Four Characteristics of an Adaptive Organization
- How to Buy Radio Advertising in Calgary (or anywhere else)
Sign up for our newsletter!