Consumers don’t like be sold but they they do like to buy and they often buy in groups. The formation of groups are not accidental. It’s actually an innate human behavior called homophily and understanding how these groups form might be the key to understanding this new world of collaborative marketing.
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- It’s A Small World After All
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- How to Buy Radio Advertising in Calgary (or anywhere else)
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- Four Characteristics of an Adaptive Organization
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
Sign up for our newsletter!