Thanks to CIR Realty for hosting this great event. I missed the two other guys who were instrumental in putting this day together but if anybody and comment on their names, I’ll name sure to add a link to their business.
Earning trust is a critical component to influence buying behavior. Therefore, a complete media mix should include allocating budget to forms of media that consumers trust. Click to find out how
The way that customers communicate with one another isn’t the same as the way that businesses communicate with them. So, in order for your message to spread, your business needs to adapt.
As some of you may know, I’d studied, trained and worked in science before making the obvious transition to marketing. To my surprise, there are a number of parallels that I’ve been able to draw between the two disciplines.
I met recently with Wendy Peters who is now the official Community Manager for Yelp Calgary. Wendy was kind enough to share some insights with me about what Yelp is, where it’s going, why users like it and what business owners can do with it.
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- It’s A Small World After All
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- How to Buy Radio Advertising in Calgary (or anywhere else)
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- Four Characteristics of an Adaptive Organization
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
Sign up for our newsletter!