Butter Lane Cupcakes is featured in Google’s Zero Moment of Truth video as a small business whose success can be attributed by their Zero Moment of Truth (ZMOT) marketing practices. The owner Maria, was kind enough to share her some digital marketing tips for other small businesses.
I’m either right, or I’m crazy. You see, I’m of the belief that marketing can be measured. I make no pretense that measuring any marketing is going to easy, but I think it can be done.
So how? Good question eh?
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- It’s A Small World After All
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- How to Buy Radio Advertising in Calgary (or anywhere else)
- Sean McPheat: 8 ½ Sins Of Highly Ineffective Sales Managers
Sign up for our newsletter!