You can be an effective manager but an ineffective sales manager all at the same time, so take a good look at the list below and consider whether you have ever committed one of my 8 ½ deadly sins of ineffective sales managers
Every business needs a why. Call it your unique selling proposition, your differentiation or your manifesto or your mission. Your why is not about the product you sell or how much you sell them for. Your why is about what your company believes in and stands for.
I’ve been very determined to learn more about the Long Tail as I think it’s an important concept to understand for small business owners.
WHAT IS THE LONGTAIL?
According to Wikipedia, it can be described this way
” a market with a high [...]
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- It’s A Small World After All
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- How to Buy Radio Advertising in Calgary (or anywhere else)
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- Four Characteristics of an Adaptive Organization
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
Sign up for our newsletter!