Jim Collins and his team of researchers dug for insights and patterns in behavior from companies that went from being good to a great. Great was defined as cumulative stock returns of 7 times the market average over a fifteen-year period from 1985 from 2000. In their research, Jim Collins and his team found 11 companies that matched these strict criteria. Here I list five of the most intriguing findings of this book.
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- It’s A Small World After All
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
- Four Characteristics of an Adaptive Organization
- Reach versus Frequency in Advertising
Sign up for our newsletter!