The path to winning in-store is shaped by the way your business aligns it’s tribal knowledge to create meaningful interactions with your customers.
I’m in sales. I sell radio. And I know I’m not normal. This year I decided to make one fundamental change to my new business strategy. I’ve given up cold calling.
you can buy Tim’s book here Tim studies how people behave and how they behave in groups
the leader isn’t of the one with the title. Often its the individual that people follow. In high performing environments, multiple leaders collaborate [...]
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- It’s A Small World After All
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- How to Buy Radio Advertising in Calgary (or anywhere else)
- Four Characteristics of an Adaptive Organization
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
Sign up for our newsletter!