The path to winning in-store is shaped by the way your business aligns it’s tribal knowledge to create meaningful interactions with your customers.
I’m in sales. I sell radio. And I know I’m not normal. This year I decided to make one fundamental change to my new business strategy. I’ve given up cold calling.
you can buy Tim’s book here Tim studies how people behave and how they behave in groups
the leader isn’t of the one with the title. Often its the individual that people follow. In high performing environments, multiple leaders collaborate [...]
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
- It’s A Small World After All
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- Sean McPheat: 8 ½ Sins Of Highly Ineffective Sales Managers
- How to Buy Radio Advertising in Calgary (or anywhere else)
Sign up for our newsletter!