Consumers don’t like be sold but they they do like to buy and they often buy in groups. The formation of groups are not accidental. It’s actually an innate human behavior called homophily and understanding how these groups form might be the key to understanding this new world of collaborative marketing.
I’ve had an insatiable appetite to learn about consumer behaviour and how brands can best utilize media to get in front of customers. Here is a brief summary with video from each author on the 5 books that have most inspired my career in marketing.
The future of marketing isn’t social media in the the way we think social media is Facebook or Twitter. Modern marketers called Transmedia Storytellers are showing us that, the future of successful marketing is an understanding that all media has become social.
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- It’s A Small World After All
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- How to Buy Radio Advertising in Calgary (or anywhere else)
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- Four Characteristics of an Adaptive Organization
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
Sign up for our newsletter!