You have the ability to become a better leader than you are today. There are five practices that great leaders exhibit. Spend time on each of these and you will become a better leader.
There is an opportunity to do something so much bigger than Tweet, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+. This blog is about creating something interesting.
I’ve had an insatiable appetite to learn about consumer behaviour and how brands can best utilize media to get in front of customers. Here is a brief summary with video from each author on the 5 books that have most inspired my career in marketing.
I was browsing in one of my LinkedIn Groups and stumbled across this great question. Seeing as I’m in radio sales, I’ve got pretty strong opinions about this topic. Below is my response.
Hey Steven, what an amazing “fully loaded” question!
Here is my short […]
Every business needs a why. Call it your unique selling proposition, your differentiation or your manifesto or your mission. Your why is not about the product you sell or how much you sell them for. Your why is about what your company believes in and stands for.
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- How to Buy Radio Advertising in Calgary (or anywhere else)
- It’s A Small World After All
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- Four Characteristics of an Adaptive Organization
Sign up for our newsletter!