Currently viewing the tag: "Small Business ideas"
Continue Reading →
I met recently with Wendy Peters who is now the official Community Manager for Yelp Calgary. Wendy was kind enough to share some insights with me about what Yelp is, where it’s going, why users like it and what business owners can do with it.
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- It’s A Small World After All
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
- Four Characteristics of an Adaptive Organization
- How to Buy Radio Advertising in Calgary (or anywhere else)
Sign up for our newsletter!