Thanks to CIR Realty for hosting this great event. I missed the two other guys who were instrumental in putting this day together but if anybody and comment on their names, I’ll name sure to add a link to their business.
There is an opportunity to do something so much bigger than Tweet, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+. This blog is about creating something interesting.
I See Dead People
Yesterday, while walking down my street, I nearly had a head on collision with a zombie. It’s an increasing phenomenon that is affecting drivers, pedestrians and cyclists alike. This wasn’t the kind of Zombie you’d see in the Walking [...]
Alexandra Samuel @awsamuel is an eloquent speaker, a gifted writer and business owner of a Social Signal , a Vancouver-based social media agency. The following are notes I took from Alex’s presentation at Mount Royal University’s one [...]
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- It’s A Small World After All
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- How to Buy Radio Advertising in Calgary (or anywhere else)
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- Four Characteristics of an Adaptive Organization
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
Sign up for our newsletter!