brustvergrößerung pillen Julien Smith (@julien) is one of the most thought provoking agents of change I’ve ever had the pleasure to meet. Author of two books (The Flinch – it’s amazing, read it, it’s free and Trust Agents), Julien [...]
wie ur Penis groß zu bekommen Among many things (angel investor, skydiver, author, founder of HARO), Peter is a captivating speaker with undeniable passion. The following are the major points that I took from Peter’s talk at Mount Royal University’s Social Media conference called
I was browsing in one of my LinkedIn Groups and stumbled across this great question. Seeing as I’m in radio sales, I’ve got pretty strong opinions about this topic. Below is my response.
Hey Steven, what an amazing “fully loaded” question!
Here is my short [...]
The way that customers communicate with one another isn’t the same as the way that businesses communicate with them. So, in order for your message to spread, your business needs to adapt.
I’ve been very determined to learn more about the Long Tail as I think it’s an important concept to understand for small business owners.
WHAT IS THE LONGTAIL?
According to Wikipedia, it can be described this way
” a market with a high [...]
Successful Social Companies understand that it’s not about me. It’s about my customer. Do they have anything to say that I can help them with? How can I bring value to their tribe?
I’ve been doing lots of reading and researching as I’m in the process of writing a marketing book that integrates traditional and social media for small businesses.
It occurred to me that with social media tools we are all now publishers of media. The problem that [...]
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- How to Buy Radio Advertising in Calgary (or anywhere else)
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- It’s A Small World After All
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- Four Characteristics of an Adaptive Organization
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
Sign up for our newsletter!