http://vn.megabreast.com/ Butter Lane Cupcakes is featured in Google’s Zero Moment of Truth video as a small business whose success can be attributed by their Zero Moment of Truth (ZMOT) marketing practices. The owner Maria, was kind enough to share her some digital marketing tips for other small businesses.
cremes para aumentar a mama The future of marketing isn’t social media in the the way we think social media is Facebook or Twitter. Modern marketers called Transmedia Storytellers are showing us that, the future of successful marketing is an understanding that all media has become social.
http://hu.curvybreasts.com/ mellnövelő krém The other night, I had a great discussion with a friend about whether or not social media matters for his business. Here are four reasons why I think social media does matter for any business
http://sk.mybetterbreasts.com Winning ZMOT all comes down to one thing – Alignment. That likely means changing your marketing budget so that you can afford to put someone in place who can find your zero moments.
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- It’s A Small World After All
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- How to Buy Radio Advertising in Calgary (or anywhere else)
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- Four Characteristics of an Adaptive Organization
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
Sign up for our newsletter!