cryptocurrency trading platform github I’ve been reading a fantastic book called Brains on Fire. I can’t give this book a higher recommendation than to say that if you’re a marketer, a small business owner or a person who serves customers – buy this book. Nearly every single sentence in this book will have a valuable impact on the way you treat and interact with customers.
fbi stratis virtual currency My favorite story in Brains on Fire goes something like this. When John F. Kennedy toured NASA back in 1961, he met with people who worked there and had some casual conversations about what they did. I think it’s likely that JFK talked to rocket scientists who told him that they were working on rocket science, engineers who told him they were engineering things, mission control staff who told him they were controlling the mission and so on.
first us iota exchange set to open As the story goes, JFK bumped into a janitor in the hallway. When JFK asked the guy mopping the halls about what he did, the janitor responded, “Sir, I’m helping to put a man on the moon.”
ethereum classic concepto We are all more powerful than we care to admit. In our own way, no matter how big or small, we can inspire change. This book is inspring me to think bigger than the four walls that hold up the ceiling of my office and to expand my capacity beyond the duties of my job description.
What is your vision? Can I help?
Top 10 Most Popular Articles
- A Glossary of the Most Common Marketing Terms
- How to Buy Radio Advertising in Calgary (or anywhere else)
- Transmedia Storytelling and Content Marketing
- It’s A Small World After All
- The 5 Most Inspiring Marketing Books I’ve Ever Read
- The Most Predictive Sales KPIs – A Balanced Scorecard Approach
- The 25 Best Business Articles I’ve Ever Read
- Calgary Radio Advertising Checklist: Lite 95.9 or JACK FM #yyc
- Four Characteristics of an Adaptive Organization
- Part One: Building a Tribe – The Sufferfest #IWBMATTKYT
Sign up for our newsletter!